Are you a moroccan startup eager to attend one of the largest summit dedicated to entrepreneurship in the MENA region and represent Morocco ? If so, join the Moroccan Delegation at RiseUp Summit 15 in Egypt in december !
#RiseUp15 is a 2-day event packed with workshops, inspirational stories, highly relevant panel discussions, interviews, pitch events, mentorship, and a Trade Fair for entrepreneurs to show their products and services to potential customers and partners.
Through a partnership with OCP Entrepreneurship Network, a Moroccan delegation of 10-15 top entrepreneurs, investors and key ecosystem players will be sent to Cairo, December 11-15.
A competitive selection process will select startups, investors & ecosystem players to participate in a 5-day delegation trip: 1-day investors meeting + 2-day summit + 2-day local startup safari.
Apply today! Applications close at 11:59 pm Morocco time on November 10, 2015
- At least one co-founder who is a Moroccan citizen,
- Startups that have been operating for at least 10 months,
- Have a minimal viable product,
- Have a team with at least 1 full timer (besides the founder),
- Have an impactful and innovative product,
- Startup’s fit with the theme of RiseUp Summit’15 “Quantum Leap”,
- Ability to represent Morocco’s startup scene,
- The official language of the application and summit program is English.
|Applications open for RiseUp 15||October 30|
|Applications close||November 10|
|Top semi-finalists notified||November 16|
|Semifinal judging taking place online with RiseUP Egypt Team||November 16 – 19|
|Top finalists notified||November 19|
|Travel to Cairo||December 10 – 16|
RT airfare, hotel accommodations and events tickets fees will be taken in charge.
Any questions ?
Don’t hesitate to contact Farah Abdelbaki, Global Partnership Manager at RiseUp Egypt : [email protected]